The Shirk Report – Volume 521
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
– I sprained my ankle just watching this
– You’re sitting in traffic and you see this, wyd?
– Great relationships take hard work
– Did you guys hear about the black hole?
– “My Canadian friend asked me to bake him a cake”
– Hot chocolate?
– I could do this I just don’t want to | Ditto for this
– How is this so accurate?
– How can I say no to that?
– Nothing like a fresh start
– Sneak level: 100
– Fetch level: 1000
– Lazy level: Susan
– Damn Daniel
– Life comes at you fast
– Just remember
– Bottoms up
– Until next week
– How a Professional Gambler Broke Jeopardy!
– Who Pays the Price for Selling $10 Bills for $5?
– A Deceptively Simple Way to Find More Happiness at Work
– Death of the Calorie
– Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds
– America Used to Have an Overseas Empire. What Happened to It?
– Learning from errors in data visualisation
– Science: You’re Definitely Worrying About the Wrong Things
– A Mysterious Infection, Spanning the Globe in a Climate of Secrecy
– How Shoddy Statistics Found A Home In Sports Research
5 VIDEOS + lobster